Our Take on Fires
Not all fires are started the same way. Some can be caused by a candle left on through the night or a cigarette not being put out all the way. Whatever the cause may be, all fires are messy and leave an unwanted burden on a number of individuals. We know the stress thoroughly but more important than that, we know how to help.
In the photo pictured here, a local high school suffered a grease fire in its kitchen. While the cause remains unknown to us it does not matter to our services. Here at SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan/Financial District, we care about restoring your home, business, or property back to its original state. We are here to help you forget the stress of the damage and make you realize it is possible to make the problem look like it "Never even happened."